Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thankful

Today has not been such a great day, I am in a kind of weird funk, maybe it is the wind or maybe crazy people who yell at you because they have no satisfaction in their own lives. So while reflecting the lows a song came to mind that I listen to at Christmas time by Josh Groban called "Thankful" It always makes me cry, but I love it. So I'll reflect on the things that I am thankful for. Maybe it will get me out of my funk....
First I am thankful for my husband Jeff. He makes my day everyday and I can't imagine where I would be without him.
Second, I'm thankful for my Family, my Mom & Dad, Jeff's Mom and Dad, and our brothers and sisters. They have helped us in so many ways that there are not enough ways to say thank you!
Third, for all of my neices and nephews whom I adore. Thay are the most amazing little people and I learn so much from them. They constantly teach me patience. And always have the most love to give.
Fourth, for my friends. Of all shapes ages and sizes. You all have been so great to me and helped me understand so many things in the world. You've all touched my life in many meaningful ways I can't forget any of you.
Fianlly I am thankful for having the gospel in my life. I know I am not the best little mormon girl out there but I do love the gospel and wouldn't want to live my life without it. I know people are not perfect but the gospel is. I want people to forgive me so I must be willing to forgive them.
Thank you for reading, I am thankful for you too!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment